Travel Sleep Guide
If you have an upcoming holiday and are wanting to make sure you have a restful trip away and keen to protect any hard work that you may have put into getting your baby sleeping well, this travel sleep guide is for you.
In this guide you’ll find my top tips for your baby’s sleep (and more) for before, during and after your holiday. And, guidance for how to get sleep back on track if it does get disrupted whilst you are travelling.
This sleep guide covers:
- Different time zones and preparation
- Long distance and jet lag
- Packing list - plane
- Packing list - sleep essentials
- Packing list - others
- Holiday accommodation tips
- Blank routine template for whilst away
- Getting sleep back on track post-holiday
- Settling method: controlled comforting
- Settling method: controlled crying
- Additional support
Hear what the parents say:
"My baby is now getting all the sleep she needs and wakes up happy after naps and in the morning. You cannot put a price on that!"
"Within a week of your caring, thoughtful help and guidance we have a totally changed child."
"You are a miracle worker and we cannot thank you enough for giving us all the glorious gift of sleep."
"I've seen such a change in her since our journey with you began; she's happy and her development has come on leaps and bounds."